Our health of the skeletal and muscular system is very important because all our movements depend on this system. These two systems can be used for your diseases dolgit will provide information about the drug. Used externally dolgit cream pain relief, anti-inflammatory properties. This cream, which is sold in 50 grams forms, is produced by Adeka pharmaceutical industry and trade company in Samsun. This drug with yellow blue box is sold in pharmacies, not outside the pharmacy. Many people who use it are among the products that are used very much. It rapidly improves conditions such as low back pain, shoulder retention, adle rheumatism, calcification, sprain, injury, crush. Let's look at the other details of this product where you will get very good results in topical treatment.
What is Dolgit Cream?
Soft tissue inflammation, muscle rheumatism, back pain, is an effective skin medicine that improves skin problems caused by sports injuries. It also has the effect of relaxing muscles. 50 grams of aluminum tubes are sold in pharmacies. Suitable for use over the age of 14. Does not apply to eczematous skin and open wounds.
Which substances are included?
The contents of the drugs are extremely important. Let's take a look at the contents of this medicine. The active substance is ibuprofen. 100 grams of gel contains up to 5 grams of ibuprofen. Ibuprofen is a commonly used strong active ingredient. auxiliaries are pure water, lavender essence, aluminum stearate, triglycerides, glycerol monostearate, xanthan gum, neroli essence, polyoxyethylene-30 stearate. When we examine this content, we can say that a very effective formula is formed. Skeletal and muscle problems are one of the best remedies on the market.
What is Dolgit Cream Good for?
- Improves all kinds of pain in muscles and joints
- Adele rheumatism
- Shoulder stiffness, shoulder pain, low back pain
- It is used in cases such as crushing, bruising, sprains, and injuries resulting from accidents and sports.
- Good soft tissue inflammation
- It is preferred for painful joint diseases (arthrosis).
- It relieves tension in muscles and has muscle relaxant properties.
How to use Dolgit Cream?
The use is important because if it is not used correctly, the desired improvements may not occur. Let's tell you exactly how to use it.
- If your doctor has prescribed, use it as he says otherwise or follow the steps below.
- The region to be applied this cream is cleaned with warm water and dried.
- The diseased area is massaged and fed. Covering the cream area with bandage will help to achieve better results.
- It can be used 3 or 4 times in 1 day. 21 days should be used within this period does not benefit if you see your doctor by stopping use.
- Not for children under 14 years. There is no extra use in the elderly and other patients and can be used. No interaction with food, drinks and other drugs.
- Pregnant and nursing people can only use it if the doctor considers it necessary.
What Are the Side Effects?
- Skin redness, itching, tenderness
- Mild tingling in the plowed area
- Difficulty breathing
- Survival of eyes and discharge from the nose
- Sensitivity to light
- Slight swelling of face, throat, tongue and lips
- Pain in the abdomen
What is the price?
The price of this drug is sold in pharmacies at a price of 14.49 TL. The price is extremely reasonable. This price may come from time to time for a variety of reasons. The family doctor can also prescribe this product. Be sure to check the expiration date before purchasing and also make sure the box is intact. Always close the mouth tightly after each use. Store at places around 25 degrees.
Source: I www.ciltbakimim.co
Dolgit Cream, How it is used, How much is the price – StyleWomen.