Hello there 🙂
If you have a classic piece that strengthens a whole look in seconds, it can be a silk shirt that combines elegance and a sophisticated outfit. Today we'll show you a super easy way to create stylish or casual styles with silk shirts.
If you think that the piece can be very formal and can only be worn on special occasions, we should say that if you're wrong, you can keep the balance between sophisticated jeans and sneakers and the sophisticated and comfortable style, so you don't need to wear a classic piece of silk shirt.
How to wear silk shirt style tips
Why not resort to style tricks to break down barriers and further strengthen the piece? You can take inspiration from the images below and try the most modern shirt combinations. You can create a more sexy style by leaving the top buttons slightly open. These are some of the options that will help you with this task.See Also: Perfect Summer Blouses 2019 2020
We chose some views to prove that silk liners can be used in more fun and casual views than a lunch with friends at the office, let's see:
- The silk shirt can be a perfect match with the same fabric skirt and if the bottom part is stamped, the result is chic! It's a combi for a lunch with friends or worth a go to the movies with kids.
- Do you know how simple jeans are, and the effortless stylish effect is your best friend? The blending of silk with jeans is a testament to how beautiful comfort and elegance go hand in hand!
- Those who are dependent on styling tricks know the total impact that a fast and unpretentious node can give to the view, but also make the outfit more modern.
- Why doesn't silk shirts always need to be so serious and why don't you trust the piece itself? So the stand alone shirt will leave a naked look because you don't have to worry too much for a more subtle piece! Related topics: Strengthen your style with neckline lace-up blouses and dresses
- If you want something to wear in more social environments, the silk shirt is perfect and will make you stylish in seconds! If you love something more flashy, betting on strong colors can be a great idea.
- In addition to the sophisticated appearance that the piece has already brought on its own, unlike other fabrics, the silk shirt has a more sexy feel and sends us to a stronger woman who knows what she wants!
- We love the combination of the denim and the silk shirt, a reference to the '70s to make the office look more fun.
- Stylish and naked in the same look? Yes, it is possible thanks to the combination of fabric and parts, for example: jeans and sneakers are everyday pieces, but when used with the silk shirt and tailor's knife, it's a perfect match and nothing obvious happens!
The post silk shirt shows how to wear style tips appeared on the first Trends and Fashion.