Although choosing a dress for your dream body is something you want to do, you should keep in mind that it is much better to dress for the body you have. Almost every woman has a place in her body that she does not like, which is normal, but you should remember that when you choose the right outfit for your body shape, your appearance will be perfect. Fashion should be comfortable; if not, you will not feel well and this will be reflected in your self-confidence. Keep in mind that the most important point when choosing clothes is to make you feel good.
Deciding Your Body
Once you know what type of body you have, it will be much easier to choose appropriate clothing – even fun – because you will know what to stay away from and what you will look great on. Although there are many different body shapes, there are actually four body shapes that all women fit in one way.
- Apple: This body shape is a body shape that is generally round and contains people with thin arms and legs. This body does not have a specific waist and can be a larger or smaller part of the chest.
- PearThe distinctive feature of this body shape is that it is smaller than the upper part of the body. The waist is prominent and the buttocks and legs are smaller than the calf; chest, arm is also small, neck is longer.
- Sand watch: Generally, the ideal body shape is known to be much smaller than the hip / calf part of the waist, which is known as the known hourglass. The chest portion may be of medium size or larger. Generally, there are many folds in this body shape.
- Triangle: This body type is usually the body form found in athletes or catwalk models. Also known as da masculine body ”are triangular body-shaped slim waist, slim hips and thin legs. In this model, there is not much twist and the chest portion is also small.
Fashion Advice for Apple Body Type
If your body shape is diamond, you can consider the following suggestions to optimize your appearance.
Best Colors, Patterns and Fabrics for Apple Body Type
Since this body type is generally round, it is generally better to prefer colors with a thinner effect.
- Choose dark neutral colors. For example, shades of black, dark blue, chocolate brown, dark green, coal gray.
- Try using a single color, don't dress too colorful. This will provide a direct thinning effect, but if you want to wear different colors as long as you don't cut your middle part, that won't be a problem.
- In addition, dark and light colors when combining dark colors should take care to be at the bottom.
- You should try to avoid overcrowded textures and patterns because they tend to stand out like a large stack of fabrics.
- It is better to choose horizontal lines, small dots, crow's feet or checkered patterns.
- When patterns and dense fabrics are used on the lower parts of the body, it shows the whole body better and you can consider this in your outfit preferences.
Prefer Suitable Fabrics
Choosing the right type of fabric is as important as choosing the right pattern. If you prefer an unsuitable fabric, you can draw attention to your problem areas and create a wider silhouette.
- Try to stay away from bright, excessively sticky and non-stretching fabrics. These are: Satin, chiffon, combed fabrics and artificial silk fabrics.
- Be sure to choose stretchy fabrics that will make your curves stand out.
- Jersey fabric is one of the best fabric types. For this type of body, cotton, wool blends and viscose will also be very effective.
- But in some clothes, different types of fabrics can be used, some of which are suitable, some of which are not suitable – in this case you have to choose the clothes that complement you best.
Choose Suitable Accessories
The most important accessory that a woman with an apple body shape should use is the belt.
- The arches form a waistline illusion, close the belly and make it a more prominent body line in general.
- You can wear everything that has a belt, any way you can, dresses, jackets, skirts or trousers. As long as you can use a belt.
- Long, chain-shaped necklaces are also a good accessory for this type of body because they pull the eyes from the round bottom to the top and create a more convoluted body illusion.
- The most important feature of the apple body type is its slender legs so you can draw attention to this area by wearing remarkable heels.
Fashion Advice for Pear Body Type
If your body shape is pear, you can highlight your best features using the suggestions below.
Create Balance with Colors and Patterns
There is a deep contrast between the upper and lower parts of the pear body shape, which you should consider when choosing the colors and patterns of your clothes.
- The small upper part of the pear body shape is very suitable for the colors on the ends of the spectrum, so don't hesitate to try.
- The lower part of the body, on the other hand, is much more curved, so patterns and colors that show darker and thinner parts should be preferred in this section.
- If you want to wear one color in general, make sure that your preferred color is a moving color.
- If your body is pear-shaped, you should prefer thicker colors and patterns on the upper parts, and the lower parts are more curved, so you should prefer smaller and calm colors and patterns.
- You should avoid clothes that are patterned all over, because it draws attention to large parts and distorts the balance.
Choose the Best Fabrics for Pear Body Type
The fabrics sitting on the top are suitable for pear body-shaped women because they both emphasize the small upper part and the curved lower part.
- Jersey fabric, cotton, polyester and viscose fabrics may all be good choices.
- You should try to avoid excessively heavy fabrics such as leather, wool or knitted clothes.
- If you prefer to wear these fabrics, just choose on the top because these fabrics will make your lower body look much thicker.
Access Your Shape
Choose accessories to highlight your best features.
- You should emphasize the upper part of your body and show it longer, so you can choose long shawls or necklaces.
- Choose dramatic earrings that are large or long, which will make the upper part of your body more visible and longer.
- If you have a pear body shape, heels will be your best friend, because your curved legs are much more pleasant.
- Pointed toe shoes are more suitable for you, platform heels and large shoes will also be suitable.
- On the other hand, you should stay away from wrist-tied shoes because these shoes will cut your leg. Since a woman with many pear shaped legs has curved legs, boots or ankle-tied shoes cut the leg length and cause the legs to become larger.
Fashion Advice for Hourglass Body Type
If you have an hourglass shape, you can highlight your best features with careful preferences.
Choose the Right Colors and Patterns
Lucky for you that the hourglass body shape is folded so you can wear many colors easily, there is not much to avoid.
- If you are sensitive to the lower part of your body, you may want to avoid too light colors when shopping for these parts.
- Colors such as white, cream color, light pink, yellow, baby blue may make your bottom look bigger.
- As with the colors of the patterns, you can use many patterns in general, because you have an ideal body proposition, but you should keep in mind that very intense patterns will make the lower part of your body look bigger.
Choose the Right Fabrics
The beautiful curves of this body type should always be on the forefront, so you should make sure that you prefer the fabrics sitting on top of you.
- Tights fabrics, jersey fabrics, leather and cotton fabrics, sandblasters in the shape of the body to reveal the best curves.
- Fabrics that are too heavy can cause your upper body to look more muffled, so you should choose carefully.
- Use knitted clothing or woolen clothing with caution so that you do not drown in the fabric.
Hourglass Accessories For Your Body
We can say that you need to have any accessories that will reveal your slim waist in your wardrobe.
- Belts, dress ties, trousers, skirts … all would be appropriate options.
- Both flat shoes and high-heeled shoes can reveal your body contours, but if your legs are curvy, try not to wear shoes on your wrists.
- In addition, if your height is not long, you can also choose heeled shoes to create a more pleasant silhouette overall.
Fashion Advice for Triangle Body Type
You can also consider the following suggestions to choose the right clothes for this body type.
The most important thing in this body type is to create folds.
- Choose clear and bright colors. These colors generally make your body stand out larger because they reflect the light beautifully.
- Dark colors can also work and make your silhouette generally clear. But dark tones often make your body look more subtle at the site of creating the illusion of folding.
- Patterns will also have the same effect as light colors, so if you have a triangular body type, you don't have to worry about using big and bold patterns.
- Triangle body type is a type of body that can lift large patterns because there are no curves to prevent the patterns to look good.
Prepare Sitting Fabrics for Your Body
Heavy fabrics such as cotton, leather and wool generally do not go into the triangular body type because they do not understand the body well, so it looks like you have a more masculine body type.
- You can prefer fabrics with stretch properties such as jersey, combed or cotton, or fabrics that wrap around the body like satin and silk. Such fabrics will highlight your curves.
- In the triangle body types, the waist illusion and the wide hip image will be much better.
Choose Accessories by Triangle Body Type
You should attach the belts directly to your waist, the higher or the lower belts will give you a harder figure.
- Thick and large necklaces will make your chest look wider, while long earrings will highlight your neck.
- Since you have a triangle body type, you have an endless choice of shoes. Both high heels and flat shoes will suit you. Because you have thin legs and wrists, wrist-tied shoes will also look good on you.
Dress to impress
You can experiment with the fabrics, colors and patterns you want and see which ones are better for you, but don't be obsessed with having a yap great eler body. When you accept your natural body shape, fashion suggestions can help you highlight your unique beauty.