The closest thing to do magic in this world is to travel. Making memories, one destination at a time, is the way to go.
Alone travel traveling, traveling with girlfriends, family holidayWhether you choose to go to their destination or mark the locations on your fancy bucket lists, we all know that plans fall flat without checklists and proper organization. Mark my words! Now there are some that will help you recover wherever you go travel preparation listsLet's write ni.
List of Garments to Pack
- Do a lot of research about the weather of the place you are traveling to. Everything starts there.
- If you're going to do a lot of outdoor activities, collect underpants, shorts and comfortable T-shirts.
- Start with basic materials such as thick shirts, intimates, pants, jeans and shorts. Make a dry run with the clothes you wear every day and continue your work.
- Capsule wardrobe! You must have a way to shuffle. Collect it wisely, so you can play with just a few tracks.
- For winter holidays, prepare enough underwear and outerwear to cover the layers. You can try everything that goes on.
- If this is your first time with a backpack, remember to carry clothes that are easy to wash, dry quickly and do not require maintenance.
- Comfort is very important for a month of travel across Europe. Pack again according to the weather. The same goes for trips in North America.
- One-piece dresses are the perfect choice for summer holidays. It takes up very little space in your bag and doesn't require much clothes or style.
- Underwear is a very important part of your packaging. Not enough pack – neither too much nor too little. T-shirt, nude bra, sports bra, slip, camisole and panties – go over each and carry the most comfortable ones.
Makeup & Accessories
- You can convert any outfit with the right accessories and makeup. Talk about smart dressing!
- Remember the idea of a capsule wardrobe? Makeup and accessories complete this puzzle.
- Scarves, shrugs, half jackets, sweaters or layers you can add or shave are a great idea.
- Earrings, open necklaces, finger rings, side bags, shadows or anything that can throw and pull your clothes can be a nice addition to your bag.
- Hair ties, tweezers, clips and coil pins are required for your hair.
- If you can interrupt this part of your trip, you will be ranked. Give up the idea of blown bottles and go to travel dimensions.
- Pack your basic needs such as windshield, shampoo, conditioner, hairbrush, toothpaste, razor, lotion, sunscreen, deodorant and perfume.
- Hotels usually provide some, so you can skip things like shampoo and soap.
- Things like hair styling tools, toilet paper and wet pipes are optional.
- Do you know what the new travel mantra is? Just carry your phone, charger, wallet and any other electronics you need. Everything is manageable.
- A universal adapter is useful if you are traveling to another country. If the voltage capacity at your destination is different, you will need a voltage converter for your chargers and heat-forming devices.
- Don't forget to pack a memory card, power bank and USB sticks.
Medications and First Aid
- If you are taking any medication, remember to take it – even the medications you take occasionally.
- Use general medicines such as paracetamol, diarrhea medicine, painkillers, movement sickness pills and allergy medications.
- Band aids, bandages, disinfectants, mosquitoes and insect repellents are also important.
- Get your travel documents, especially if you are traveling abroad.
- Remember your health insurance and travel insurance, your proof of identity and your vaccination records.
- Prepare some emergency contact information pages.
- Documents to be declared at the port of entry, if any (if any).
- Language guide and maps always help.